Cancellation and Refunds
Furniture production starts as soon as we receive an order confirmation. Any furniture order once placed, cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time.
Please note that we do not offer any change of heart return, cancellation, or exchange options.
- We take utmost care in packaging, inspecting and delivering your orders. However, we understand that some products may become damaged during transit due to external factors and recommend that you take delivery of each product personally, and carefully inspect for any damage. Only if goods are damaged during shipping we offer product repair, product replacement and/or refund options. You are requested to get in touch with us for appropriate assistance regarding the damage.
- Repair/replacement/refunds are taken into consideration only if the Seven Pillars team is intimidated within 24 hours of receiving the delivery. Any claim of transit damage will not be considered if not notified within 24 hours of receiving.
- We provide repair services currently only in Bangalore.
- Once replacement is confirmed, the delivery partner will reverse pick up the original piece from the delivery address within 3-5 working days depending on the location and volume of the furniture.
- The expected time of replacement piece will differ on case to case basis depending on the nature of the order. However, we will try our best efforts to make sure you receive the new furniture piece within 4-6 weeks of the reverse pickup date.
- Refunds where applicable will be processed within 14 working days after receiving the product in its original packaging. All refunds will be issued through the same transaction mode used in the original purchase.
Seven Pillars offers a 12 month limited warranty on any manufacturing defects.
Seven Pillars warrants that the furniture products shipped are free of material defects and workmanship for 12 months from delivery if properly stored, handled, assembled, maintained, and used under normal conditions in a non-commercial setting.
- Each item of furniture is hand finished and uses traditional techniques to ensure strength and longevity and this together with natural features such as knots, grain and colour variation ensures that each piece is individual. These natural variations in color, knots, stress marks, etc. are not considered defects of workmanship and materials.
- The validity of warranty of the bought furniture initiates from the date of purchase. You are required to present the proof of purchase within 12 months of this date and the furniture must be present at the original address of delivery if/when to be replaced or repaired.
- Any repair work carried out by a third party will nullify the warranty.
- The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, dents or scratches or usual deterioration that occurs during the course of regular use. Fading, knots opening, cracking and splitting of solid wood, tightening or loosing of drawers and doors are experienced because it’s reaction to climatic changes in its environment.
- Defects caused by improper product storage, handling, assembly, maintenance, or use nullify the warranty.
- Defects occurring to the goods after purchase due to product modification, intentional damage, accident, misuse, abuse, or negligence nullify the warranty.
- Wood finishes and fabric upholstery is not covered by any warranty. Buttons on tufted products covered with fabric are also not covered under warranty as the environment in which it is used generally has more influence on the performance and life of the product.
- Furniture being used in a commercial setup is not covered in warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation for the goods to be replaced or repaired except for the furniture damaged during transit and notified within 24 hours of receiving.