Tangling together mid-century modern aesthetics with Scandinavian elements, the Christos side table is as sturdy as it is stylish. The base stands out in particular, with elegantly crisscrossed lines in solid wood creating a complex, yet symmetrical structure.
- Tabletop in natural teak veneer and legs in solid teak wood.
- Criss-crossed symmetrical legs
- Each item of furniture is hand finished and uses traditional techniques to ensure strength and longevity and this together with natural features such as knots, grain and colour variation ensures that each piece is individual.
- Negligible variation in size, fabric colour and polish colour may occur.
- We strive to display the colours shown on the website as accurately as possible. Different screens may tend to display different colours.
Dimensions: 46cm x 46cm x 56cm (Length x Depth x Height)