A slice of 18th century French farmhouse comfort, the Leon dining table features a wide tabletop supported by slim baluster legs. The design is inspired by rustic European furniture styles, but with a weathered finish and a solid oak wood frame to add sturdiness and casual charm to dining spaces.
- Tabletop and legs in solid teak wood.
- Modern look inspired from everyday style with unique tapered edges
- Each item of furniture is hand finished and uses traditional techniques to ensure strength and longevity and this together with natural features such as knots, grain and colour variation ensures that each piece is individual.
- Negligible variation in size, fabric colour and polish colour may occur.
- We strive to display the colours shown on the website as accurately as possible.
- Different screens may tend to display different colours.
Dimensions: 6 seater- 183cm x 99cm 77cm (Length x Depth x Height)
8 seater- 229cm x 115cm x 77cm (Length x Depth x Height)