We’ve always loved colonial furniture for its laid-back characteristics, and rich use of local materials - this chair is no exception. With hand-woven cane work along the sides and back and baluster front frame, we crafted this piece as an ode to transitional design and vintage comfort.
- Internal frame in solid wood and exposed frame in solid teak wood.
- Cushioning in high-density PU Foam and back cushion in polyfill.
- Polished in water-based PU.
- Hand knitted natural cane weave.
- Each item of furniture is hand finished and uses traditional techniques to ensure strength and longevity and this together with natural features such as knots, grain and colour variation ensures that each piece is individual.
- Negligible variation in size, fabric colour and polish colour may occur.
- We strive to display the colours shown on the website as accurately as possible. Different screens may tend to display different colours.
Dimensions: 74cm x 76cm x 87cm (Length x Depth x Height)
Seat: 61cm x 61cm x 46cm (Length x Depth x Height)