Sharp angularity comes tempered with the warmth of hand-finished teak in this one-of-a-kind barstool. The sturdy structure features a generous seating space - executed in Danish-style rattan weave - and also offers a tremendous amount of back support, alongside a comfortably wide stepper.
- Exposed frame in solid teak wood.
- Polished in water based PU.
- Hand knitted soft natural rope.
- Each item of furniture is hand finished and uses traditional techniques to ensure strength and longevity and this together with natural features such as knots, grain and colour variation ensures that each piece is individual.
- Negligible variation in size, fabric colour and polish colour may occur.
- We strive to display the colours shown on the website as accurately as possible. Different screens may tend to display different colours.
Dimensions: 43cm x 53cm x 102cm (Length x Depth x Height)
Seat: 41cm x 41cm x 71cm (Length x Depth x Height)