One of the best parts of mid-century modern furniture is that it can be adapted for both quiet styles, and dramatic centrepiece flair. The Jeno bench certainly swings toward the latter with its strikingly arched legs that delicately taper to the base, and a tufted, soft fabric cushion.
- Internal frame in solid wood and exposed frame in solid teak wood.
- Cushioning in high-density PU Foam and back cushion in polyfil.
- Polished in water-based PU.
- Each item of furniture is hand finished and uses traditional techniques to ensure strength and longevity and this together with natural features such as knots, grain and colour variation ensures that each piece is individual.
- Negligible variation in size, fabric colour and polish colour may occur.
- We strive to display the colours shown on the website as accurately as possible.
- Different screens may tend to display different colours.
Dimensions: 152cm x 46cm x 46cm (Length x Depth x Height)