Eclectic and oozing charm, the Nicholas side table is wrapped up in 19th-century influences but draws its core inspiration from our reinterpretation of antique cottage furniture. A rounded tabletop is supported by a single, lathe-worked leg - all done up in a glossy satin finish.
- Tabletop and legs in solid teak wood.
- Ribbed magazine rack and mid-century design
- Each item of furniture is hand finished and uses traditional techniques to ensure strength and longevity and this together with natural features such as knots, grain and colour variation ensures that each piece is individual.
- Negligible variation in size, fabric colour and polish colour may occur.
- We strive to display the colours shown on the website as accurately as possible. Different screens may tend to display different colours.
Dimensions: 38cm x 46cm x 61cm (Length x Depth x Height)