If you’re looking to capture a 19th-century European farmhouse aesthetic, you can’t go wrong with this console table. The turned baluster legs straddle decorative longitudinal support, while an angled, recessed apron adds a dash of provincial style. Finished in a soft, weathered oak.
- Tabletop engineered wood and legs in solid oak wood.
- Hand turned legs
- Each item of furniture is hand finished and uses traditional techniques to ensure strength and longevity and this together with natural features such as knots, grain and colour variation ensures that each piece is individual.
- Negligible variation in size, fabric colour and polish colour may occur.
- We strive to display the colours shown on the website as accurately as possible.
- Different screens may tend to display different colours.
Dimensions: 122cm x 46cm x 77cm (Length x Depth x Height)