A colonial classic, the tall-backed Piet is the perfect accent chair for warm afternoons spent on the verandah or patio. The woven cane seat curves downward to form the rear legs, which then doubles back to create an elegantly angled pair of armrests - all from a single, continuous piece of wood.
- Exposed frame in solid teak wood.
- Cushioning in high-density PU Foam and back cushion in polyfill.
- Polished in water-based PU.
- Hand knitted natural cane weave.
- Each item of furniture is hand finished and uses traditional techniques to ensure strength and longevity and this together with natural features such as knots, grain and colour variation ensures that each piece is individual.
- Negligible variation in size, fabric colour and polish colour may occur. We strive to display the colours shown on the website as accurately as possible.
- Different screens may tend to display different colours.
Dimensions: 56cm x 83cm x 94cm (Length x Depth x Height)
Seat: 56cm x 41cm x 36cm (Length x Depth x Height)